____________________________________

Sitting at a cafe, where the aroma of coffee fills the air. The smell of coffee awakes every nerve in this body. On this chair I sat, I held my cup with such delicate movements. I sipped gently, appreciating every taste of the coffee. The texture of the milk that blends with the coffee. The way how the coffee runs smoothly down my throat. The pretty after taste of the coffee lingering in my tongue. Lovely, Lovely. The wind sang its silent songs into my ears. The flowers and trees greated me with their majesty nature. I smiled. Behind my shades I watch the people silently. The old couple holding hands on the benches, feeding the pigeons with such enthusiasm. With their matching hats and coats under the bright yellow sun. Little kids hurried onto the buses with loud shuffles of their shoes. Coffee makers turn the knobs on the machine, flick a little coffe powder here and there to perfect the brewing process of the coffee. I watched behind my sunglasses, observing silently. I was part of this scenario. My mind has many running thoughts. One after another like a movie playing its scencs. Scene 1, scene 2, scene 3 and it continues. I watched with the heavist heart, having to carry it all. Its hard to get uphill, But it takes little effort to go downhill.
Yet, Im still running my race. Falling once and twice. Falling thrice and fourth.
And it still continues. Phrases Im going through again, But Im sure, My soul will be pretty once again. So people will Smile with me and I will smile with them.
:)
Somtimes I wish, j.p will be here.
Sometimes, I just want to hold on to someone's hand when I fall. So they could hold on to me, so tightly that I know Im still here. Or just take me away and fly up high.
:)
Who says we can't be imaginative? Because we dream almost every second in our life. ;)
My body is so young, but my mind, heart and soul feels so ancient. =)
The Black & White Story. =)